Springboard Media’s Quick Help stands ready to assist you after the sale!
Our solutions-oriented Quick Help Experts can help you with basic troubleshooting issues with and questions about Mac computers, the Mac OS and iLife.
What all does Quick Help cover? Here’s the list!
1. Installation of Apple software
2. Basic questions about Apple Hardware troubleshooting.
3. Questions related to using and configuring Mac OS X applications.
4. Basic questions related to using and configuring iLife applications.
5. Basic questions related to using and configuring iWork applications.
6. Basic questions related to the installation of, but not the use of, non‐Apple software (MS Office, Parallels, etc.)
7. Basic network trouble shooting (power cycling of hardware, checking IPs, etc.)
8. Basic printer trouble shooting.
If we can’t find the answer in ten minutes or less, we’ll do our best to find a resource that can, whether it be AppleCare, the manufacturer’s website or your ISP.
Our Apple Authorized Service department is available seven days a week for your Macintosh service needs.
Call us at 610-280-3800 (Exton) or 215-599-9000 (Midtown Village).